In case you missed this week’s resolution for finding Summer Fun, we’ve handpicked a few of our favorite ideas and inspirations for you to browse through.
· Have no clue how to spend these last days of summer? We’ve collaged together some rather epic adventures to take with your friends and family in our Explore board.
· There is nothing more relaxing than sitting on the beach curled up with a great book, and by the looks of it, Lauren Conrad feels the same way. Check out her 10 picks for the best summer reads.
· Want to learn how to live this summer ‘hands free’? The Man Repeller shows us just how exactly to achieve such a height (In more ways than one).
Are you feeling inspired? Share your own fun ideas and tag #SummerResolutions on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or in a video or follow our Instagram and Twitter for more ideas.
In case you missed last week’s Summer Resolution to Feel Liberated, we’ve handpicked a few of our favorite memories and inspirations to browse through. So take this much-needed time to relax, put your feet up, and experience your world disconnected from the humdrum.
· From exploring uncharted hiking trails in your own backyard, to learning various techniques to unwind, there are some easy tips for you to feel liberated in our Pinterest Board.
· Learn where wanderlust blogger Olivia Lo ventures off to in order to regenerate herself mentally, and connect with friends on a personal level.
· Need some easy tips for easing off technology this summer? Goins, Writer has a fantastic list of ideas to slowly wean yourself off your addiction to technology.
Feeling inspired to take the no-technology challenge? Take a one-week break and document your journey for us how you did!
When was the last time you spent a day without your electronic devices and social networks? With eyes glued to the screen, you’re bound to miss the smaller moments left undocumented in Instagram feed. Summer is the perfect time to disconnect from your technological tendencies and reconnect with the real world.
How often does a TV show open with an appealing shot of a city from afar? Instead of taking in the scenic views via a screen, make an adventure of finding them yourself. Try a new hike, find a scenic overlook, or take the elevator to the top of a famous building. A view always feels more powerful when mixed with a summer breeze.
Some other ideas to help you feel liberated: pick up that book you’ve been meaning to start and find a lazy locale outside in the shade. Make room on your nightstand for something besides your cell. Why not wake up and grab a journal instead of your phone? It’ll take away the temptation to check your favorite apps before you even get out of bed.
Need a little inspiration? Check out our Feel Liberated Pinterest board for ideas on how to unplug this summer.
Or share your own by tagging how you’re disconnecting with #SummerResolutions on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or in a video.
In case you missed this week’s Summer Resolution to Take Chances, we’ve handpicked a few of our favorite memories and inspirations for you to browse through.
· From zip-lining to paddleboarding our Pinterest board is packed full of fresh ideas on taking chances.
· Task yourself with creating your own summer hammock with tips from a pair & a spare. Trust us, you’ll thank yourself later.
· We love DesignLoveFest’s blog, photography and flower classes – who says learning can’t be fun (or beautiful!).
Inspired? Capture and tag your photos with #SummerResolutions on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook so we can applaud your adventurous spirit.